Valentines Day Wishes
Valentine day is all about love and romance. It is the perfect time to express your feelings for your loved one. You can find countless Valentine day wishes for boyfriend on the internet, but it’s always better to personalize a message that comes from the heart.
A person can express their love to their partner in many ways. But nothing is more special than a heartfelt message, a beautiful quote or an adorable wish that you can send to your loved one on Valentine’s Day.
Below are some of the best Valentine’s Day wishes, quotes and messages that you can send to your loved ones.
Happy Valentines day messages
- Happy Valentine’s Day, love is always in the air!
- The only thing better than spending Valentine’s Day with you is spending every valentines day with you.
- I’m so lucky to have someone who loves me throughout all my ups and downs every single day of my life.
- You mean the world to me and each year, you make me feel so lucky to have you.
- Every Valentine’s Day, I just want to say thank you for always being there for me through it all.
- Our love is the gift of a lifetime and every day we get to spend getting closer and closer together.
- For being my valentines day love, there is nothing better than having you by my side this year!
- I love having you by my side every year on Valentine’s Day and I wish that we could do it all over again.
- This day is for people who find true love through the stormy weather of their lives. Keep fighting and loving!
- Happy Valentines day! To be loved and to love is the best thing in the world. I hope this day brings you much happiness. I wish you a very happy Valentine’s Day.
Valentine day wishes for everyone
- In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, we want to send love to everyone. We hope that you’re feeling loved and cared for. We hope this holiday season is a time of love, joy, and peace. You deserve it! We wish you a happy Valentine’s Day!
- This Valentine’s Day, we would like to take the time to wish all of you a Happy Valentine’s Day. We hope you are surrounded by people who love and care for you. We hope that your day is filled with joy and laughter. We hope that you feel loved and appreciated this Valentine’s Day. We want to remind you that it is not just about the romantic partner in your life, but also about all the other important people in your life – friends, family, coworkers and more! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Be kind. There’s no better way to make someone feel loved than by showing them kindness and respect.
- Be grateful. It can be easy to get caught up in the whirlwind of life, but making an effort every day to be thankful for what you have is the best way I know how to live life fully.
- Be happy. It’s not always easy, but happiness is something that we all deserve and can have if we put in the effort!
- I wish for you to be happy and fulfilled.
- I wish for you to be loved and cared for by those who love you the most.
- I wish that your life is filled with joy and happiness every day, every moment.
- I hope your Valentine’s Day is filled with love and happiness.
- Spend time on things that make you happy, not what others want you to do or think about. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Valentine day wishes for boyfriend
- You’re my best friend and the love of my life.
- I love you because I know no matter what happens, I will be able to share every single moment with you.
- You’re my favorite person in the world!
- I want you to know I’m thinking about you on this Valentine’s Day.
- You’re the best thing that has ever happened in my life.
- You’re the only person I want by my side. You make me feel complete.
- I’m so lucky I found you. You make me feel so loved.
- I’m so happy I get to spend my life with you.
- Your hugs are the best in the world!
- Thank you for being my boyfriend! I want a lifetime with you.
Valentine day wishes for girlfriend
- I find it easy to love you baby, but I’m not always as smart as you are.
- Every single Valentine’s Day, I think of how lucky I am to have the love of my life by my side this whole year.
- Every time that we’re apart, your face fills up my thoughts with beautiful colors like a sunset sky and I feel happy again because all it takes is one look through your eyes and I’m so in love with you. Happy Valentine’s Day darling!
- You are the reason that I start my day with a smile and you are the reason that I close my eyes in peace every night. Happy Valentine’s Day my love!
- I love you so much babe, I just want to be with you forever!
- I want nothing more than to make sure you are happy!
- I wish I could bottle your smile and keep it forever.
- You make all the bad moments seem worth it.
- I really, really like you. You’re perfect, just the way you are!
- I love how we share our lives together. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
Valentines day wishes for husband
- I will always be grateful for our marriage and I want to thank you for being my best friend and partner in life.
- I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you by my side.
- You’re my hero, the man I’m proud to call my husband, and I wouldn’t want to be with anyone else. You’ve given me a family, a home of our own, and more than anything else in this world you’ve given me a child. My heart beats only for you, it’s yours forever!
- You’re the best thing that has ever happened to me! You make me laugh like nobody else can.
- I love you, more than the stars in the sky and more than words could ever say.
- You’re my one true love, I’m so glad that you are mine too! I wish my husband a Happy Valentine’s Day.
- You don’t know how much I needed your care, support and understanding. Thank you for the way that you love me so deeply, so honestly, so kindly.
- I am so glad that I married you because you are the most perfect man for me. Happy Valentines Day!
- I love you so much that I can’t put it into words. You are my best friend and the love of my life. I am so grateful to have found someone like you in this world. Happy Valentine’s Day, Sweetheart!
- You are my soulmate and the one person who completes me in every way possible. Thank you for being here with me today and always! Happy Valentine’s Day, Honey!
Valentines day wishes for wife
- I am glad to be the person that can make your world a better place because I am in it with all of my heart!
- I hope you know I love you, and how much I appreciate all that you do for me. I want you to know that no matter what happens, as long as we have each other, everything will be all right. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!
- I love you more than I can put into words and more than I can show you. But I’ll spend the rest of my life trying.
- You’re my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, the one person I know will never leave me.
- You’re the most beautiful woman in the world to me. I’m so lucky that God gave me a second chance at happiness when he sent you back into my life.
- I love you and everything about you, from your big, beautiful heart to your big, beautiful smile. I love how kind you are and the fact that we have a connection that’s different from anyone else.
- You’re the best wife anybody could have. I’m grateful that my heart skipped a beat when I first saw you.
- My love, I hope this Valentine’s Day brings you all the happiness and joy you deserve. I love you so much!
- You’re a blessing, a blessing that comes every morning with coffee in hand and every night with an endearing hug before bedtime. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I wish you a day of love, laughter and happiness. I am so lucky to have you as my wife and I want to spend each and every Valentine’s Day with you.
Funny Valentines day quotes
- “Love is not a feeling; it’s a decision. It’s not something you experience; it’s something you choose to do. It’s not an emotion; it’s an ability. It’s not something that happens to you; it’s something you nurture and orchestrate and develop.” – Jimmy Evans
- “Love is a commitment, not an emotion.” – Miles McPherson
- “Love is like pi – natural, irrational, and very important.” – Albert Einstein
- “Love is like playing the piano. You need to practice every day.” – Unknown
- “I will love you until I die or until the day I die. And then if there’s a heaven, I’ll love you there too.” – Unknown
- “I’m not really sure what ‘love’ means. But I know it’s not being afraid of someone telling you something that might hurt your feelings.” – Unknown
- “It isn’t always easy being in love with somebody who doesn’t share your feelings.” – Unknown
- “Love is when two people who care deeply for each other get together and share everything, the good and the bad. They tell each other little things that they thought they would never hear again. They have a lot of laughs together, cry together, and fight together.” – Unknown
- “The best kind of love is when you can still be friends with your ex.”- Unknown
- “Love is patient; love is kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude.” – I Corinthians 13:4
Romantic Valentines day quotes
- “Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.”
- “I have loved you for the last time, for what I tell you now is true. I shall never love again.”
- “Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part.”
- “It’s not about finding somebody else, it’s about finding yourself.”
- “Love means never having to say sorry.”
- “A person who tells their love feels they are giving something away, but in truth they are getting even more back than they give.”
- “Love is not a matter of counting the years; it’s making the years count.”
- “There is no remedy for love but to love more.”
- “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.”
- “The only thing we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
Cute Valentines day quotes
- “Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.” – Bruce Lee
- “A life without love is no life at all.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “It matters not who you love, where you love, why you love, when you love or how you love, it matters only that you love” – John Lennon
- “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; So I love you because I know no other way than this: where I does not exist, nor you, so close that your hand on my chest is my hand, so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.” – Pablo Neruda
- “Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.” – Paulo Coelho
- “To love means to open ourselves up to suffering and pain, but also to joy and happiness.”
- “If you live to be a hundred I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you”- Winnie the Pooh
- “If you want to capture a man’s heart, offer himSomething he cannot resist.” – Bruce Lee
- “Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.” – H L Mencken
- “We only love people we cannot have” – John Lennon
Positive Valentines day quotes
- “Love is like a friendship caught on fire.” – Jeremy Taylor
- “The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.” – G.K Chesterton
- “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” – William Shakespeare
- “Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- “Do not go gentle into that good night,Rage, rage against the dying of the light.” – Dylan Thomas
- “Love is a decision you make.” – Mignon McLaughlin
- “We cannot love or hate anything too much because our feelings are nothing but an echo of past experiences.”- Robert A Heinlein
- “Love is like a friendship caught on fire; in moments of temptation it should be quenched rather than fueled.” – Christopher Hitchens
- “Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.” – Bible
- “If you want to learn about love, let me tell you a little story about a farmer and his horse.” – Garrison